10 Surprising Facts About Teenage
The teenage is the is the age which occurs from 13 to 19 years. The teenage the most sensitive age of life. This is the prime age just before being an adult. The teenager influences the strayed path as well as to the best way of life, according to their attraction.
Teenage is the most complex age to understand. There are a few surprising facts about the teenage and the teenager:
- Teenagers are online more than their parents think of them, they are.
- Yelling at teenagers forces them to misbehave as bad as hitting.
- relationships, alcohol and drugs are the most fascinating issues raising at teenage.
- Teenagers are likely less to relax without their cell phones.
- Girls teenager are worried about their weight, whether they are
- Teenagers are much engaged with the term, ‘crush’ which psychologically remains for only 4 months.
- Teenage boys never change themselves for anyone, they just say because they want to fulfil their need.
- The teenage is such an awkward age that it forces to face such things that you have not faced earlier.
- Physically and emotionally, this age experiences new things and this might take them to stray from their path.
- The teenager took many serious decisions and more risks than at any other age, they can.
- Teen’s brain ain’t matured or developed at 19.
- Teenage is the most depressed age category of a human life.
- Teenage has the least control over aggression and emotions.
- This age works much when its tired of the day.
- At this age, teenagers are likely to affect more by songs and they also interconnect the song with their current situation.
- Boys teenagers think of themselves as a superior.
- Teenagers are mostly fascinated by unlawful activities, such as driving too fast with loud music, fights and pranks etc.
- Teens are so addicted to drug and alcohol that most of the teenagers die from this factor.
PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH US IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…