Facebook Introduced To Smart Speakers For Video Calls, With An Eye
- introduced 2 variants of Smar speakers
- designed for easy video calling
- follows the action keeping you in a frame, Facebook
The Social Media, Facebook has introduced its users to the smart speakers of its own. Facebppk has introduced its 2 variants, Portal and Portal+.
Where Portal is covering aspects such as the feel to communicate as you are just there in the same place. The significant role plays in the devices are the focus on voice and movement.
- the Portal smart camera follows the action
- It keeps you in frames everyone in view
- Portal, focuses on your voice and minimizes the disturbances
- can easily connect to your facebook and messenger for chat
- Along with this, you can also attach images, video and much more
- have an inbuilt Alexa, which could be easily served as the assistant.
There is much more to explore in the Portal variant, Facebook. The device comprises worth $199 and $349 for Portal and Portal+ devises, respectively.
FACEBOOK TWITTER TWEETS
— Facebook (@facebook) October 8, 2018
According to Facebook, the Portals are available online, at AAmazon and other selling sites. Looking from the techy side, the camera lenses are very magnificent. The camera is so specialized that is using artificial intelligence to recognize body shapes. The camera is being considered as the best marketing point.
RAFA CAMARGO, VICE PRESIDENT FACEBOOK
“Our goal is to make you feel present in the same space as the person on the other end”, stated the Vice President of Facebook.
Today we’re excited to announce Portal and Portal+, a new family of social presence products from @facebook. We built it with the intent to make it easier for you to connect and feel like you’re in the same room with the most important people in your life: https://t.co/4O7WIDDIyn pic.twitter.com/DjLJ5tntSN
— Rafa Camargo (@rafa_camargo) October 8, 2018
Get in touch with us for another update on technology, national and international.
PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH US IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW…