BY SOME DALIT ORGANISATION, AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF “BHARAT BANDH” WAS MADE ON TODAY MORNING. A CRUCIAL BREAKOUT HAS COME TO HEAD IN RESULTS, ACROSS THE COUNTRY INDIA.
RESULTS OF “BHARAT BANDH” ANNOUNCEMENT IN INDIA, ON APRIL 2ND-2K18
In response to the decision of ‘Supreme Court’, a few’ Dalit Organisation’ had announced of ‘Bharat Bandh’, itself.
A number of political parties did support this initiative along with the other organisations.
Dalit Organisation demanded implementation of the ‘Schedule Cast And Schedule Tribe Prevention Of Atrocities Act, 1989’ as it was applicable before. Only ty want is to remove the amendment in this Act(Prevention Of Atrocities Act).
This initiative has badly affected a lot of states if India but especially the Punjab state, which could be seen, the exam session had been put on hold for today. Not only this but the public transportation was also off or the day. The Railways services are also closed by the protesters. Affect of ‘Bharat Bandh’ lead could be also seen in the markets over there, in the state.
What the ‘Schedule Cast And Schedule Tribe Prevention Of Atrocities Act, 1989’is?
The Act ‘Schedule Cast And Schedule Tribe Prevention Of Atrocities Act, 1989’ is a Parliamentary Act to stop the atrocities against the Schedule Cast and Schedule Tribes.It provides fast completion of such cases concerned with SCs and STs, hardly punishes for crime against these peoples and also gives protection and rights to the victims.
THE ‘BHARAT BANDH’ DECLARATION NOW IN CRITICAL RESULTS.
As informed, that the ‘Bharat BHARAT’ proclamation made this matter at high-priority.This announcement affected worst the Law-in-Order system, India.
- Hindon City, Rajasthan faced the subversion of railways along with handover roadways buses and government transportation systems.
- ‘Seeker and Neem ka Thaana’ Police Station was potholed.
- ‘Seeker and Neem ka Thaana’ district administrator implemented Section 144, in the district along with closing the internet services too.
- Alwar, Jaipur, Badmer, Jodhpur, Dausa and some more districts have also faced the violence performances.
- ‘Laathi Charge’ was witnessed in Badmer to stop these movements.
- Alwar, Rajasthan was one of the most affected places.
- Air Firing was noticed in Rajasthan.
- Arson efforts were also there in Alwar.
- Alwar firing gt 2 innocent people die.
- Gwalior, Murena and Bhind of MP(Madhya Pradesh) faced 2, 1 and 1 deaths respectively.
- One of the protesters was also shot in Meerut.
- Hapur was also affected by this proclamation.
- 19 of the protesters were also hurt in this matter, Gwalior.
- curfew in Gwalior as well as in Murena too.
- Railways services were off with few places in UP.
- People, in against with the amendment landed on the roads.
Along with Meerut, Gwalior, Murena, Alwar, Seeker the districts are overall destroyed physically.
‘BHARAT BANDH’ AFFECTED CAPITAL DELHI
All the railway station are on ‘high alert’ in Delhi.The official authorities have informed that ‘there is no permission to display any of the movement action around the railways premise in Delhi. If anyone tries this will be punished’.To control the arson activity in Delhi, all of the stations of Delhi Fire Service is on ‘high alert’.
STATEMENTS OF FEW POLITICIANS ON THIS ACTIVITY.
RAHUL GANDHI’s TWEET
The Chief of Congress Party, India RAHUL GANDHI tweeted today’s morning that “to keep the Dalits of Indian society, in the lower position is in only BJP’s or RSS’s DNA. Only those can suppress this movement who challenges this statement. Thousands of my sisters and brothers are demanding for their rights, I salute all of them”.
The Central Minister, Ramvilas Paswan said that he totally agrees with the feelings of the protesters but can’t understand the politics of some politicians on this issue.
THE BJP GOVERNMENT HAD FILED THE RECONSIDERATION PETITION
After the movement raised by Dalits forced Modi government to file the reconsideration petition on the decision of the Supreme Court. Home Minister, Rajnaath Singh while addressing the conference said informed about the filed re-consideration petition by the BJP Government in concern with amended ‘Schedule Cast And Schedule Tribe Prevention Of Atrocities Act, 1989’. He also appealed to calm down from all the political parties and organisations.
The current Chief Minister of UP(Uttar Prades), Yogi Aditya Nath pleased to ‘do not break’ the Law-in-Order system in the state in concern with the violence regarding ‘Bharat Bandh’.’Take all the issues in cognition of government’, he added.
ABHISHEK MANU SINGHVI
The Congress commentator, Abhishek Manu Singhvi agrees with the review petition filed. He also asks about the investigation, and he also said that the “BJP should raise petition properly?”