See What Does The Google Says On Its Updates
- Google to share on its updates
- September month for the updates
- highlighting Google search ranking algorithm
The Google has stated about its updates in September month. Conferred with all of the updated, it highlighted the updates on Google Search Ranking Algorithm. Along with this, Google included its birthday update, too. As Google has celebrated its 20th birthday last month on 20th September.
According to John Mueller’s comment on its video and Reddit thread, nothing much is specifically could be done via these updates. He said that a website owner can do to make the rank higher, especially when you popped up with these types of updates.
Have a look at the video uploaded by Google webmasters official youtube account. The particular video is about the English Google Webmaster Central Office- hours hangout.
While we look at the statements, it shows:
- Things change, that’s kinda normal on an ecosystem as dynamic as the web. There’s no meta-tag or HTML tag that will prevent change, and change isn’t a sign that your site is bad. One idea might be to work on limiting your dependencies on a single source of traffic, work on turning first-time users into repeat-users so that as you grow traffic through one source, you also grow the regularly revisiting traffic – which is more independent of the initial traffic source.
- There’s nothing specific around these updates that we will tell you we’re focusing on a specific meta tag or a specific kind of content what we’d saying like you need to make sure to, I don’t know, make your text readable or something like that. A lot of these updates are just essentially general search ranking relevance updates that we would always make
And while we look at the recent updates then we will get an news regarding a new search engine. The Google via its Google News Initiative social media twitter handle retweeted about it. It ha captioned it, ‘Google is building a new search engine for fact checks’.
Google is building a search engine for fact checkshttps://t.co/lar5t6HhVe
— Poynter (@Poynter) October 3, 2018
Get in touch in us for another update on technology, national and intentional.
PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH US IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW…