Top 10 Richest People In Asia Of 2018
- rich and riches
- based on the recent statistics
Money, the basic necessity of modern life. Money is something which gives a feeling of every thing. Defining money, then it is a medium by which we could exchange goods and services. We can buy and purchase anything if we have money. The more you have money the more you get benefits.
You will be shocked to know that at a side where the billionaires earn about $1037 million per 24 hours, same on the other hand people starve to death just because they do not have enough money to by some food even.
Here is the list of top 10 richest people in Asia. These richest billionaires are listed according to the recent studies and statistics. In addition, this information is based upon the Forbes, international and responsible magazine.
TOP 10 RICHEST BILLIONAIRES OF ASIA
- On the 10th number, there is ‘Yang Huiyan’, holding the position. She is the richest woman in Asia. Daughter of Yang Guoqiang, Yang is one of the leading entrepreneurs and investor. According to the latest update, Yang had her net worth of $25.8 billion. She holds the majority shares of around 55% of ‘Country Garden’.
- On the 9th number, there is ‘Wang Wei’ on the position. He is a businessman and the Chairman of SF Express. The young entrepreneur earns around the US $21.1 billion.
- ‘Masayoshi Son is holding the 8th position in the list. He is the Founder and CEO of Softbank mobiles, Japan. With the net worth of $23 billion, he is not shortlisted in the top 10 richest billionaires of Asia but he is also the richest man n Japan.
- On the 7th number, there is ‘Lee Shau Kee’ listed in the top 10 billionaires of Asia. He is the Real Estate Tycoon, Hong Kong. Along with this, he is also the owner of ‘Henderson Land Development’. According to the recent updates his net worth is around $31.5 billion. Not only this, he is also the second richest person in Hong Kong.
- Wang Jianlin, the Chinese businessman, investor and philanthropist come on the 6th number in this list. According to the recent update in Forbes, ‘Wang Jianlin’ is running with the net worth of $30.1 billion.
The 5 In The List
- On the 5th rank, there is ‘Li Ka Shing’ on the position. He just likes ‘Wang Jianlin’. He is also a business tycoon along with investor and a philanthropist. His net worth is $37.7 billion.
- At the 4th position, there is Mukesh Ambani from India, holding the position. He is the business tycoon and the chairman of ‘Reliance Industry Ltd.’. According to Forbes, Mukesh Ambani stands at 4th rank with $45 billion net worth.
- At 3rd rank, there is ‘Ma Huiteng’ from China. The Chinese Internet entrepreneur with $42.4 billion US dollars of net worth.
- At number 2, there is ‘Hui Ka Yan from China holding the position. He is the chairman of Evergranade Group and a Chinese business tycoon. Forbes marked its net worth of $39.1 billion.
- now on the first number, here comes the money, Jack Ma. The Co-founder and Chairman of Alibaba groups. The richest man of Asia, as well as China, is marked with the net worth of $42.7 billion, according to the international magazine, Forbes.